If a Financial Institution does not command
the trust of its customers & the wider population,
it is nothing. An essential foundation of
that trust is a dependable & secure IT system. IT is an important lever in improving internal organization
effectiveness and not just delivering customer benefits.
In fact, a misalignment will result in deficiency in
delivering customer benefits.
Adopting newer technologies
for application implementation, enhancements or improvements, which result in a satisfactory response to customer needs, has become the driving force for the IT team within banks and financial institutions.
IT should better understand the needs of the leadership team, continuously work on delivering customer benefits and help the organization gain a competitive edge.
- 175+ Senior Level Attendees
- 30+ Industry Expert Speakers
- Panel Discussions & Dedicated Focused Parallel Tracks
- Themed discussion tables
Senior decision makers with job titles including :
- CIOs, CTOs, Technology strategists, IT managers
- Chief Information Security Officer / Chief Risk Officer
- Heads / VPs of Information Security & Risk Management
- Heads of IT Operations / Infrastructure & Business Systems
- Heads / VPs of Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Heads of M-Banking /
e-Commerce / e-banking / Digital technologies
- Heads / VPs of CRM, Customer Service